Today I decided I needed to post 5 things I love right now, just to make myself feel better- and to realize there will be a light at the end of the tunnel after this week and next week are OVER.
So here goes:
1. Email. SO convenient. I love it. Always will. Makes being a student just that much easier. I feel sorry for my parents who had to had to do God know’s what instead of emailing!
2. My knowledge of proper typing. Okay, so this goes along with school too. But I am so thankful to my elementary teacher Mrs. Hibbert who taught our class how to teach on those little apple key pad thingys. You all know what I’m talking about. 🙂 Anyway- it makes my life a lot easier!
3. Page Protectors. They instantly jazz up a project. Love them.
4. Madonna. After watching the latest episode of Glee, I’m slightly obsessed. And I kind of like it.
5. How quick I am. This may sound weird. But I can pump things out… like papers, blogs, thoughts, etc. I like that about me, I can be really efficient when I want to.
So yeah… tell me about your week! I’m sure it’s much better and more interesting than mine.