I totally feel that way anyway, these last weeks of this semester are going by so fast I barely know what’s going on!
Here is all I have left this semester until it’s just a fading memory of my past:
1. Dysphagia potluck– In Anatomy tomorrow, we are having a potluck in which we got into teams of 2 and had to come up with a case history for a client with some form of a swallowing disorder, then had to come up with a tasty cuisine that is suitable for their swallowing disorder. Then we bring it in and let everyone try it out. I think it’s going to be super fun. My friend Alyssa and I made some dump cake pureed for our made up southern belle client Mrs. B.
2. Paper due tomorrow– I completed my A paper within 45 minutes… yes… you should hire me to write your papers people.
3. Phonetics exam– ai l^v fonEtIks. (That’s my attempt at writing in phonetics on the computer).
4. Audiology Exam– This one I’ll have to study hard.. but I think it’s manageable!
5. Anatomy Exam– THIS IS SCARY. Dr. Meredith sent us a review… 8 page review. YIKES! So nervous. Wish me luck people, I’ll need it.
6. Take home exam for Language Development– SO relieved that this one is a take home.
SIX items, and then I’m done, and on the cruise with Boyfriend and his lovely family! Sounds perfect right?
YES it does. Now I just need to focus and power through. 🙂
In other news, my friend Alyssa and I have decided to have a Fondue/Welcome back party after Christmas break. It’s going to be so much fun! We’re going to invite everyone from our major and some other friends. And we’re going to have it be a dressy party, and make invitations and everything.
More on this later, and of course, I’ll be posting photos once it’s actually party time.
Anyway, that’s all that is new with me! I hope you’re all doing swell!