Thirteen things that I’m in love with right now…
1. Soapnet. Yes. Cheesy of me… but I don’t get such glamorous channels when I’m in P-town. I like to soak them all in when I’m home. The show I’ve been watching lately that I love is Holidate. It’s so good! Two people trade cities and houses (much like the movie The Holiday) in search of the perfect man. How much more cheesy could it get? Not much.
2. Paiting my nails with Sister tonight. Can’t wait. 🙂
3. Knowing I get to see my boy this weekend. 🙂 He’s such a cutie.
4. Dark chocolate. Yum. ‘Nuff said.
5. Crafting. I think I’m going to attempt to make a headband that looks like this:
6. Texting. What did we ever do without it?
7. When days get to be so hot and lazy that we have informal meals at home. You see my mom is the type who likes to have a full meal with sides at the dinner table every night. I like that too… but sometimes it’s really fun to feel like you’re breaking the rules… eating a sandwich on the couch.
8. Boyfriend. I know, I know. I said I was excited to see him. But I also just love him. I love how he gets really into things just like me. We are huge dorks/geeks together and I wouldn’t have it any other way. 🙂
9. Smiley faces. 🙂 yeah. they’re dorky. but they make me happy.
10. Water… I’m parched.
11. The new wordpress layout on the home page… not bad peeps!
12. My tan. Believe it or not… my translucent skin as become more of a “nude” tone than an “ivory” in the past couple weeks of swimming in Holly’s pool. Sweet!
13. Andrew Bird’s Noble Beast album. Such a perfect soundtrack for a beautiful day.