Yes, yes, I have been gone far too long. I must admit, I’ve been having troubles thinking of what to say that would be of any interest to anyone.
So I guess I’ll just update you all on the recent events in my life….
This past weekend sister and I had a crafting day. We woke up early Saturday morning and went to Olympia to hit up Joanns… Target… Macy’s… and Gap. All the essentials. Then head back to good ol’ Shelton to shop downtown.
Then once back at sister’s she began making a baby blanket and burp cloths for her sister -in-law who is now preggers! I made some clips for my bestie Jessica’s birthday, which is today! SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMIE.
(Jessica & I circa 2007)
I love that girl, we’ve been good friends since the second grade when we first met that fateful day in Mrs. Hibbert’s class. She’s a hoot and a half.
I also gave her a locket with a photo of her on one side and me on the other… of course the photos were of us when we were 8. 🙂
I think I’ll take the time to list 20 reasons I love Jessica on her 20th Birthday!:
1. She always has a story. This girl has the craziest things happen to her and always has a great story to share.
2. She loves to read. Therefore, I get to read all the great recommendations she lets me borrow. 🙂
3. She is mellow. When we hang out, we go with the flow like jello.
4. She always listens to stories/rants/worries and has really good advice to give.
5. She’s goofy.
6. She loves jellies. (The shoes).
7. She’s a great shopping partner.
8. She can listen to every single song on her ipod… all the way through… on shuffle. I admire this quality. Ask anyone who has had a ride in my car…. I have music A.D.D.
9. She’s brilliant! She just got into nursing school! Hollllla!
10. She’s super stylish.
11. She has the biggest heart ever.
12. She has really funny/random dreams, almost every night.
13. She loves silly movies.
14. Two words: Laguna Beach.
15. She’s crafty.
16. She’s a hugger.
17. She likes to coordinate her outfits with mine when we go somewhere together. I love this! Because I hate going somewhere with someone and wearing something completely different from them. Maybe it’s a girl thing, maybe it’s a crazy “me” thing. Either way…. she’s awesome.
18. She’s lovely, delightful, and beautiful.
19. All of our inside jokes/stories.
20. She’s my best friend.
Happy Birthday 🙂